At Victoria School we want your experience with us to be the best it can. We want you to be able to study effectively in a safe and open environment. We therefore have many policies and procedures to ensure this and we are available and happy to help with any of your concerns. Our Welcome Pack includes lots of useful information to help you have an enjoyable stay in London.
- Jill Hooton is our Welfare Officer. Jill is the lady in the photo above.
- She is on site to help and support you if you have any questions, queries or problems.
Health and Safety
- Your safety and security both in and out of school is important to us.
- We will make every effort to ensure that you feel safe.
- We have guidelines on staying safe in London.
- We have procedures regarding emergencies, fire safety and first aid.
- If you are not happy with your course, accommodation or anything else please tell us so we can help you.
- Please see the section complaints about the school or accommodation in our Welcome Pack.
- We also have policies in place to ensure that there is a positive learning environment.
- Please see our anti-bullying and exclusion policy in our Welcome Pack.
Safeguarding Young Adults
- We realise that many of our students are living away from their family and friends.
- Our staff are trained to be aware of possible issues that may arise.
- Please see our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy for full details.
Learn English & make friends at our English Language School in London!